16.12.13

Baek Eun Jo Diary 3-4

DIARY: 3 - THEY ARE PLAYING NEWLY WED

It seems that I'm more grown up than her, although she is taller and older than me.

Dummy Oh Ha Ni is not ready for anything.

Step..step and huh? My big bro went over there.

All of as sudden he kissed her !!

Big bro, do you like silly Oh Ha Ni?

I'm not having fun anymore !

Before you serve the food, you must taste it first.

BIG BRO'S SECRET

Then the innocent newspaper turned guilty when he vented his temper on it.

DIARY: 4 - BIG BROTHER IS A COWARD

Now, how should I call Oh Ha Ni, sister-in-law or brother's wife? Mom kept on telling me to practice it but I really can't do it.

They are too close in losing their single life like fools jumping into the water.

Although I won't be too proud if I married a woman like dummy Oh Ha Ni.

Anyway, woman can't hold secrets, I kept that secret for a few months.

Big bro now will think twice before he trust me with another secret again.

He still acts so cool, like laying out his ego.

I have to wear spy sunglasses and a wig, but big bro already knew everything.

All I can say is: big bro knows me too well.

Hey, you grabbing the wrong husband, gab your own !

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND

Mother said whatever big bro says, they are already married, but of course big bro is a genius.

Before we always enjoy our time together and he plays with me, nowadays he always plays with sister-in-law.

Big bro used to be the king of toughness, Baek Seung Jo, the Ice Prince.

How did he come to be like this, just like soft snow, softly staring at his wife...

Ahh!! I need to have a girlfriend and date too!!

I want to run away.. help mee!!!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar