4.11.13

Playful kiss: Baek Seung Jo Diary 13

To me, do I still have the capability to start over with others? I left my heart at other place

I can only close my eyes cowardly.

It sounds like a knife cutting into my heart

I can't cry like you, I can't vent my anger like you, because all these are my choice.

You always hope I can introduce you as my girlfriend to other people, just when I have the idea of doing it, it progresses to something that I really hate.

It's only days after I went for matchmake, and you are going on a date.

I'm really good at sayng things that was not meant to be

Definitely not opening the door that I'm holding on tightly to now is my only wish now

I will fall in love with Hae Ra one day..

Let me be an idiot who can forget everything immediately..





Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar