18.11.13

Playful kiss: Baek Seung Jo Diary 15

This is ridiculous, getting married a 21 years old.

Mom, I beg you not interfere in my life. Mom is the reason why I hid my feelings for Ha Ni till now.

I should have just say we'll try date.

But wedding preparation is mush complicated than I imagined

Look here, look there. Have to do as what others ask me to is not me, Baek Seung Jo, style.

There's really a lot of things after getting into medical school, but this 2 women have to make my lofe so difficult

Baek Eun Jo! How could you let out the secret!

You are too daring, adults are all around!

I'm afraid that if I continue to expect anything from you, I will start to hate you, I'm really afraid.

You always makes me heart race faster,

What have you done to me, why do I feel like I'm being poisoned by you?

Without any word, we are able to feel each others blood racing.

But teasing you is really interesting, I really couldn't stop it.

If I were to surrender to you and mom so easily, isn't it a let down to my name of genius Baek Seung Jo?










Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar