21.5.21

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier: Power Broker [s1 ep3] (2021)

Bucky ja Sam töötavad koos ja lähevad Berliini kus hoitakse vangistuses Zemot, meest kes kasutas Winter Soldieri et maksta kätte Avengersitele. Zemo aga teab neid asju ja teab kedagi kes teab kedagi et saada infot Flag Smasherite jaoks ning Bucky on kindel et neil on Zemot vaja kuigi see ei meeldi Samile, kes saab pahaseks kui kuuleb et Bucky juba käis Zemol külas ja aitas ta pm vangis välja.

Zemo lubab neile alluda ning kolmekesi lähevad nad Madripoori, selgub ka et Zemo on üsna rikkas. Nad lähevad Madripoori mida juhib müstiline Power Broker, keda keegi näinud pole. Zemo palub et Bucky käituks nagu Winter Soldier ja Sam peab olema gänsta Smiling Tiger kui nad lähevad klubisse kohtuma Selbyga ja lõpuks õnnestub neil naisega ühendusse saada, kellel kuulevad nad et on olemas teadur Dr.Wilfred Nagel, kes leiutas superseeriumi omal toel ja Power Broker on ta palganud ja tahab et too seda juurde teeks.

Siis heliseb Sami telefon, kelle õde Sarah talle helistab ja mehed jäävad vahele aga siis tapetakse Shelby ja meeste eest pannakse raha välja kuid neid päästab ootamatult Sharon. Sharon viib nad enda juurde, annab neile uued riided ning kasutades oma kontakte leiavad nad Nageli labori ja viib mehed sinna. 

Mehed leiavad labori ja Nageli ning saavad temalt infot, samal ajal võitleb Sharon väljas bounty hunteritega ja mehed saavad teada, et Flag Smasherite juht Karli röövis seeriumid ning Zemo tapab Nageli ja mehed põgenevad vaevu enne kui labor õhku lastakse. Zemo röövib auto ning võtab Sami ja Bucky peale ning Sam lubab Sharonit aidata saada tagasi USA kodanikuks. 

Josh ja Hoskins jõuavad ka Berliini ja saavad teada, et Bucky ja Sam aitasid Zemol põgeneda ning samal ajal lähevad Flag Smasherid Leetu et saada abivahendeid ja kui asjad käes laseb Karli maja õhku, on inimesed sees või ei, see talle ei loe.

Zemo, Sam ja Bucky aga lähevad Lätti Karlit otsima, ning seda tehes saab Bucky aru et neid otsib ka keegi teine ja selleks on Wakandad.

10/9 (zemo tants oli nagu kaks sekundit ja nad tegid sellest sellise suure asja? 1h tantsu youtubes??? sellest kahest sekundist? (okei nüüdseks olen ma näinud mingit muud tantsuklipi nende official IG ja seal tantsib Zemo ikka palju rohkem..)  aga kas me võiks võtta minuti ja tänada kui hot bucky selles mustas pintsakus välja näeb... i am melted..)

Sam: You're not gonna move your seat up
Bucky Barnes: No.

Sam: I can't run in these heels!

Sam: He blew up the U.N., he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it. Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it? It's a rhetorical question. They didn't.

Sam: They cleared the bionic staring machine, and he's killed almost everyone he's met.
Bucky: I heard that.

Sam: I'm sorry I didn't call. But after the Blip and the chaos, I just...
Sharon: Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? I mean, the way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy.
Zemo: He knows. And not so deep down.

Zemo: You must have really looked up to Steve. But I realized something when I met him. The danger with people like him, America's Super Soldiers, is that we put them on pedestals.
Sam: Watch your step, Zemo.
Zemo: They become symbols. Icons. And then we start to forget about their flaws. From there, cities fly, innocent people die, movements are formed, wars are fought. You remember that, right? As a young soldier sent to Germany to stop a mad icon. Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull?

John: Do you know who I am?
Rudy: Yes, I do. And I don't care.

Bucky: So what are you doing here?
Sharon: I stole Steve's shield, remember? I also took the wings for your ass so that you could save his ass from HIS ass. Unlike you, I didn't have the Avengers to back me up. So... I'm off the grid in Madripoor.
Sam: Hey, don't blow that smoke at me, I was on the run too.
Sharon: Was "Is" Big difference.

Selby: You were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right.

Sam: I'm the only one who looks like a pimp.
Zemo: Only an American would assume a fashion-forward black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing: the sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, a.k.a. the Smiling Tiger.
Sam: He even has a bad nickname.

Zemo: Every kingdom needs its king.

Bucky: The weakest point in any system isn't the software, the hardware, it's the meatware. The human element.

Zemo: Rusted, seventeen
Bucky: Those days are over
Zemo: I know, I just wanted to see how new you react to the old words

Bucky: I'm going alone
Sam: Why?
Bucky: Cause you are the Avengers, you know how he feel about it
Sam: It's not like you two were known for frolicking in the sun together

Sam: What do you talking about you wanna break Zemo out of jail?

Bucky: We have no leads, no moves, nothing
Sam: What we have is one of the most dangerous man in the world behind bars
Bucky: And we also have eight supersoldier that are on loose
Sam: Zemo's gonna mess with our minds, especially yours, no offense
Bucky: Offense

Bucky: He is crazy but he still has the code

Bucky: Let me walk you through hypothetical? Can I walk you through hypothetical?
Sam: What did you do?
Bucky: I did.. nothing

Sam: I don't like how casual you are about it, this is unnatural and.. where are we?

Sam: You are going back to prison
Zemo: If I may
Sam & Bucky: NO
Zemo: Apologies

Sam: So whole this time you have been rich?
Zemo: I was baron and my family was royalty til your friends destroyed my country

Zemo: I don't know how to call it, but this part seems to be important. Who is Nakasima?
Bucky: You touch that again and I will kill you

Sam: He's out of line but he's right

Zemo: We can exactly walk in as ourselves. James, you'll have to become someone you have clamed to be gone

Zemo: Didn't take him much to fall back into form

Zemo: Looks like you have guardian angel

Sam: Okay guys, I see what you're doing, you are more worldly than good old Sam
Bucky: Yeah, what's google say?
Sam: No shit

Sharon: By the way, how's the new cap?
Bucky: Don't get me started
Sharon: Please, you buy into all that stars and stripes and bullshit, before you were his pet psychopath you were Mister America, Cap's best friend
Bucky: Wwow, she's kinda awful now

Sharon: Lay low, blend in and try stay out of trouble.. I see what I can find
Zemo: Trouble?

Bucky: Fuck, I thought we are going to left
Sam: You swing the wrong way
Bucky: I swing the right way
Sam: I came out first, you supposed to follow me
Bucky: And where are we now?
Sharon: Guys it's not the time
Sam: It's in every action movie

Hoskins: You seriously think Sam and Bucky broke guy like Zemo out of prison?
John: Not exactly what I think but they are as desperate for leads as we are

Zemo: Supercharged
Sam: You are going back to jail
Zemo: You want to find Karli or not?
Bucky: He's right, we need him, there's like two of us and at least 20 of them
Sam: Okay, but if you try that shit again..
Zemo: Would not dream of it

Sam: Maybe I made a mistake
Bucky: You did
Sam: Yah, maybe I shouldn't put in museum, maybe I should have destroyed it

Bucky: I am going for walk
Sam: You good?
Bucky: Yeah, see you in a bit

Bucky: I was wondering when you're gonna show up
Ayo: I'm here for Zemo


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar